Friday, December 11, 2009

Radiohead's Social Media Site

Well, I am not a fan of Radiohead, however they did launch their own social media platform, w.a.s.t.e.-central.com, last year.  They created it with facebook in mind and shares a lot of similarities with myspace and facebook.  The site includes comments, tour dates, photos, national and area events, and merchandise. So, pretty much...it's myspace.  By the way, it's not a good site nor effective.  First off, they do not offer anything different or out of the ordinary social media site.


I can't really explore too much because in order to do so, I would have to make an account...and I really do not want to bother. The site popped up on the internet without warning (very Radiohead-like.) So, yeah...I guess if you're a die hard Radiohead fan, you probably will enjoy it a little. For everyone else, don't bother...seriously.  I guess I'm a little bias...

Just in case you're interested now...
http://www.waste-central.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment