Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fashion Forward...

Hi!!!! Let me intoduce myself. I'm Ashley. A full time student at Webster University and a professional model..... I am one of 5 bloggers on FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT and although I am not a designer or a stylist, I know one or two things about the fashion world. I will be blogging about the world of Fashion and how this particular industry has integrated into the world of Social Media!         

         Trend setters who keep up on the latest fashion trends usually picked up the latest Cosmo or Vogue issue to know about the ever-changing trends in the fashion industry. However, social media has changed this completely. Social media, like Facebook, Twitter, even YouTube enable the fashion industry to connect with their customers using the latest social networking technology. Now these trend setters can see the latest in fashion as soon as they log onto their Facebook or MySpace page. 

         It is now possible for a fashion designer or a fashion company to generate publicity across online communities and websites. The entire purpose is to generate interest about a brand. The brand can promote itself to a large amount of customers for a very low cost. 

         So stay tuned as we explore some Fashion brands that are taking advantage of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment